Enameled floral wires are classified by their diameter, temperature class and insulation thickness. A thicker insulation layer results in a higher breakdown voltage. Common temperature classes are 130, 155, 180 and 200 °C.
- Sizes:0.3-1.6 mm.
- Colors available: Grass green, dark green, yellow, white, blue, red, etc.
- Feature: The inner steel core has firm enamel coating. Fire resisting, firm color, environmental friend.
Enameled Florist Wire Application:
- Enameled floral wire is b and used for a variety of purposes. Beyond being used for securing large and heavy floral arrangements, enameled florist wire is commonly used in the construction of motors, electromagnets, transformers and inductors.
- The floral wire is suitable for all wire-bending work. This bonding wire is ideal for bundling, wrapping, wreaths, Christmas wreaths and craft work, particularly when working with Green. This wire is ideal because he carried his green Color.
- It can easily be used for various wire sling techniques. In the winding technique, you can select a basic form of corrugated or flat wire to bend with the floral wire itself a form. These forms are then wrapped with a thin wire several times, and inlaid with pearls. In the modeling technique, the wire is loosened and slid into turns of the coil. With the hands of the wire is now compressed and molded. Subsequently, the thus formed core of the object is further wrapped in wire and shaped. The particular structure is obtained with an embossing tool with which you now again and again belt the loops together. Then compresses the wire bundle, and finally you can also achieve a thinner wire and beads incorporated the final touch.